No announcement yet.

Ape massive upgrade!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At approximately 2015-08-31 13:10:00 PST. The site will be going through upgrades and may experience some down time. All for the greater good!
    The Planted Aquarium Blog

Comment

Upgrades completed!

Comment

lo guys - might be worth noting that http://aquaticplantenthusiasts.com/ isn't resolving to www.
        AquariumCalculators.com
        Simple to use, free calculators for Estimative Index, PPS, PMDD, PPM and All-In-One fertilizers. Use them on Facebook too

Comment

Must be a hiccup because I can browse to http://www.aquaticplantenthusiasts.com/ in a new incognito window right now. Still, it's worth keeping an eye on just in case.
          "You are much better off with no numbers than meaningless ones. The minute you believe numbers uncritically, that is, without understanding how they're calculated and how well they measure whatever they're supposed to measure, you will generate a breed of employee who will produce numbers and not results. Your data-processing system will then serve not to describe reality but to lie about it."

-Micheal S. Montalbano

Comment

Looks like a DNS issue. It could be my name server playing up. Otherwise it just needs updating with hostgator I think
            AquariumCalculators.com
            Simple to use, free calculators for Estimative Index, PPS, PMDD, PPM and All-In-One fertilizers. Use them on Facebook too

Comment

Work is being done to the site and could possibly be intermittent for a little bit. Otherwise all looks good. Enjoy lol!

Comment

Looks refreshing!

Comment

Thanks John! Still working on the back end. Things are different but seemingly more easy to poke around. If you notice any funny stuff let me know. Good to see you man

Comment

Sure thing O! I like to poke my head in here every now and then. Glad to see everything is going well with GLA.

Comment

Late to the party, but looking good!

Comment

Some updates have occurred last night, things may look funny. Avatar looks funny? If anybody see's anything else wacky please let me know.

Comment

Working...
                        X