Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdyo

Hello folks!

I'm a long time lurker, recently returned to the hobby. The last tank that I had was a 10g with mineralized top soil that did reasonably well considering I half-baked the effort. This went along for a couple months until some hitchhikers on a plant from an LFS started multiplying exponentially.

After a 2 year sabbatical, I've returned and have been studying any and all tidbit of information I can. My latest venture is a 37g using the EHS soil, my idea is to go with a South American/Amazon biotope. I am currently down to the last few pieces, CO2 regulator & LEDs. After that she'll be ready to fill and I will hopefully have some pictures shortly thereafter!

In the meantime I'm sure I'll learn lots more, and hopefully to get to know you fine folks better!

~Rel

Welcome back to the hobby and to the forum!
    First Planted 95G
    Mr. Aqua 11.4 Crypts and Shrimp
    Originally posted by onefang
    Sometimes not doing anything is the best thing you can do.

Comment

Welcome back!! And welcome to APE!
      The Planted Aquarium Blog

Comment

Hello again to all my estranged fellow hobbyists. It has been a good while. Happy New Years to all of you, including the past 4+ since my last appearance. I now hail from the land of the Amish. Which is a long way away from Tampa, my previous locale. And now that I find myself coming into time, space and extra monetary resources, I seek to again inject myself into this much needed meditation.

Best Regards to the older and newer fellowes alike!

-Rel

Comment

Wonderful to hear! Keep warm and we hope to see your new creations soon.
          "You are much better off with no numbers than meaningless ones. The minute you believe numbers uncritically, that is, without understanding how they're calculated and how well they measure whatever they're supposed to measure, you will generate a breed of employee who will produce numbers and not results. Your data-processing system will then serve not to describe reality but to lie about it."

-Micheal S. Montalbano

Comment

Yeah thats far from the coast for sure.

Keep the dream alive!
            The Planted Aquarium Blog

Comment

Working...
            X