No announcement yet.

Plant donations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im glad they had a great time! Lets do it again!
    The Planted Aquarium Blog

Comment

I sure plan on it next year. I do give small aquarium setups for my elementary lunch buddy's when they earn it. I also help people get aquarium setups when it is possible for me to do.
      It's a great feeling when you can do something like this for other people.

This all could not have been done by my self. I just want to thank you all for your help. All the students and I are very thankful for all the help and supplies you gave us.
      Last edited by Big Dog; 05-18-2015, 09:37 PM.
      Mr. Miracle Grow" for aquarium plants.

Comment

Did we get any pictures of the student's tanks? Or did I miss that somewhere?

Comment

No you did not miss them. I will start posting the other tanks soon. I thought I posted the top 3 tanks? I will repost them again.

Once I get a chance. I will post all the tanks.
          Last edited by Big Dog; 05-18-2015, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Top 3 aquariums.

1st

2nd Place

3rd place

Comment

Bravo!
              The Planted Aquarium Blog

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

The following people helped make this all possible for me to do.

Sarah Hale, Christopher K. Brown, Paul Van Hout, Brian Dahlberg,
                  Douglas L. Clark, and Kevin Kroll. From Face Book. Donated a large amount of plants for all the students. Class room teacher Penny Miller helped make this all happen.

Paul Van Hout, Christopher K. Brown from Greenleafaquariums.com/Forums. Donated gift cards to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners.

Greenleafaquariums.com company donated a lot of items to the students for there aquarium setups

Comment

Working...
                  X