No announcement yet.

2010 Springs Trip!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know Waldo! Your only a 1 hour drive from the airport to Ocala Forest. You could rent a car and drive up to Ocala and meet us there You wont regret it!
    The Planted Aquarium Blog

Comment

Whatever you do, DO NOT SPEED through Waldo!

Comment

lol yeah... Biggest damn speed trap in the world. Unfortunately I am just under the age to rent a car in Florida

Comment

Ahh! Cab? Hitchhike? Get a ride on retirement bus trip? Skateboard?Bike?Swim?

Comment

I wish I could make the road trip. I won't be going on vacation this summer , so driving down to Florida would be a nice way to change that. Unfortunately I don't think the rents would be down with that.

Comment

Any updates? Did you guys go already or still trying to make plans?

Comment

We are still waiting to go. Weather has been stormy with these off the coast tropical storms. When the rivers are high then they will also be murky

Comment

i would also love to attend this trip, please let me know when a date is set, thanks.

Comment

Not as great of photos, but it was a ton of fun.

Comment

What's the swirly thing in the second pic?
                      Retired tanks - 125 gal, 75 gal bichir tank

Comment

the top part looks like an american flag, it's looks like a smudge reflection of something.

Comment

Yup, my friend Dave from down south had to relive himself. I didnt realize until after I took the picture. He was wearing a Lance Armstrong T-Shirt So I smudged him, nobody needs to see that!

Comment

How was the water levels in the springs? It has not rained in a while here in Tampa

It's incredible the things you can do to pictures now

Comment

It was the lowest I have ever seen. About 20+' . But that made for nice clear water

Comment

That's pretty low, i went with a buddy to Peace River a couple of weeks ago and it was low as well, but the water was as good as i've seen it

Comment

Working...
                                X