EchoTech Radion XR15FW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EchoTech Radion XR15FW

We teamed up with EchoTech and are happy to start a new aquascape using the new Radion XR15fw LED system. By far this is the most advanced led system we have ever used and I expect nothing less but a really cool aquascape.

We have a new aquscape in the works so stay tuned for the ride!
    Attached Files
    The Planted Aquarium Blog

Pretty sweet!
    [50g][30g][18g][12g][11.4g][7.5g][7.13g][5.5g][4.1g][3g] - [grow][pond]

Comment

Indeed, cant wait to get these mounted and the new aquascape underway. The reef link is going to be really cool.

Comment

Looking forward for updates on this. I just ordered a single unit myself in Canada. The single most expensive fixture I ever bought. Can't wait to see some reviews on this.

Comment

Nice!

I don't expect anything less than awesome from EchoTech. The controllability of the system is pretty much endless.

Welcome to APE!

Comment

Thanks. I will soon be uploading an unboxing video. I am surprised by how hot the LED get. It reminds me of my T5s. It literally happens in a minute after turning it on.

Looking forward for ur tank update as well.

Comment

Nice report. Looking forward to your unboxing. Many do not realize how hot high power LED's can get. Its the nature of the beast when dealing with such intensities. We have used LED systems in the past that were hot enough to fry an egg.

Comment

I am definitely interested in these new LED lights. If the results are as good as the rest of their products this will be a great investment.

Comment

not too impressed by this fixture. Pretty weak IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by witchking View Post
                    not too impressed by this fixture. Pretty weak IMO.
                    Really? How so? Im curious to know. We have them in our shop and have run several PAR meter test, absolutely incredible. Naturally, using the Cloud based control is really the only way to go with these fixtures.

Comment

I have two of there LED lights they sell on my 75 gallon panted aquarium. There is a ton of light that comes off of these LED lights.
                      Mr. Miracle Grow" for aquarium plants.

Comment

Ya I'm not sure witchking knows that you can increase the lighting with their app. And customize basically everything.

I just wish they weren't 300 dollars.. How wide of an area does one of these cover?

Comment

We use 2 over a 120cm with ease. These LED's are incredibly flexible and easy to use.

Comment

Do you have any updates on this light? The original photo didn't come through

Comment

Working...
                            X