Some of my crypt flowers this year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of my crypt flowers this year

Here is some of my flowers so far this year. The Blassi and Tropica have bloomed close to a dozen times each. The nurii has bloomed once but I have only had it for roughly 2 months and it's a small plant, it melted completely when I received it
    Blassi

Wendtii "Tropica"

Nurii

Those are some amazing flowers. Very vibrant colors that make me wanna setup an emersed tank.

Sent from my fingers
    First Planted 95G
    Mr. Aqua 11.4 Crypts and Shrimp
    Originally posted by onefang
    Sometimes not doing anything is the best thing you can do.

Comment

Wow!

Wow, Nice, Flowers, I really like the plants. Did you get the plant on emerge culture or submerge and you emerge the plants. And, another question if you don't mind how long it tuck to get the plant to flower. For the Blassii and Nurii and Wendtii Tropica.
      Last edited by Freakplant; 08-13-2012, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jkan0228 View Post
        Those are some amazing flowers. Very vibrant colors that make me wanna setup an emersed tank.

Sent from my fingers
        Thanks Jeff! I am really in need to repot my emersed setup, the pots are getting way overgrown.

Comment

Originally posted by Freakplant View Post
          Wow, Nice, Flowers, I really like the plants. Did you get the plant on emerge culture or submerge and you emerge the plants. And, another question if you don't mind how long it tuck to get the plant to flower. For the Blassii and Nurii and Wendtii Tropica.
          I believe I got all of them submersed and had to convert, wasn't really by choice just how it happened. The one that melted the most for me was definitely nurii, and I have minima 'Bukit Merah'in the 3 months I have had it hasn't grown at all... or died at all so I am kind of stumped.

I had them all for a rather short time before they flowered, the wendtii I believe took the longest. The nurii I had for 2 months and it melted the first few weeks to a month so thats after a month of growth. The blassii and wendtii took a few months each also if I remember correctly.

Comment

Working...
          X