Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aquarium glass top for 10 gallon

Hi everyone !

I'm restarting my 10 gallon riparium ( won't be a riparium anymore) and I'm looking for a glass top. My LFS only sells the Perfecto glass tops and don't have the Hagen ones anymore. My aquarium is Hagen I think since its pretty old. Apparently they won't fit on them properly. I tried to build one with plexi glass but I have limited tools and it caves in and its not very pretty. So I'm looking on the internet and I was wondering if this would be appropriate for a 10 gallon Hagen aquarium :

https://www.amazon.com/Aquarium-Cove...allon+aquarium

It seems like it would be but I'm looking for confirmation

Thanks everyone,

So long, and thanks for all the fish!
    33 g from A to Z
    10 g riparium 20 gallon dirted tank

I've got one of these in service on a standard 10 gallon less than 10 feet behind me right now. I second the motion.
    "You are much better off with no numbers than meaningless ones. The minute you believe numbers uncritically, that is, without understanding how they're calculated and how well they measure whatever they're supposed to measure, you will generate a breed of employee who will produce numbers and not results. Your data-processing system will then serve not to describe reality but to lie about it."

-Micheal S. Montalbano

Comment

Awesome !
      33 g from A to Z

Comment

Holy crap, the quest for a glass top for 10 gallon is back on... who would have thought it would be this much of a challenge.....

The previous amazon link doesn't ship to Canada. I found this guy : https://www.amazon.ca/Aquariums-All-...uarium+20+inch

That would ship to Canada but it would cost me 60$ with shipping. Which is insane....

To be continued...
        33 g from A to Z

Comment

If it comes down to it, get some weather stripping for a hing & back flap and have glazier cut you two pieces to fit. Also, remember to look closely at your LFS, big box store or even a Walmart or Costco. You might be surprised.
          "You are much better off with no numbers than meaningless ones. The minute you believe numbers uncritically, that is, without understanding how they're calculated and how well they measure whatever they're supposed to measure, you will generate a breed of employee who will produce numbers and not results. Your data-processing system will then serve not to describe reality but to lie about it."

-Micheal S. Montalbano

Comment

Working...
          X