No announcement yet.

NDMangrove inspired tank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can officially say the bryopsis is completely gone... I lost a good bit of coral, two of my mangroves, a bunch of snails hell even the macro algae wasn't happy with 3,000 mag...... so I'm pretty depressed at how baron my tank is, but hopefully it is only up from here!

Radio pro came in. Thing is bad-ass. Wish I would have gotten some/could afford them for my planted tank.

Last edited by Wings516; 05-08-2016, 11:27 AM.

Comment

This tank will soon be migrating to a bigger setup. Sneak peak

Comment

That is a beast ! You can't post a picture like that and not tell us how it was made, its dimensions & volume. Inquiring minds want to know!
        "You are much better off with no numbers than meaningless ones. The minute you believe numbers uncritically, that is, without understanding how they're calculated and how well they measure whatever they're supposed to measure, you will generate a breed of employee who will produce numbers and not results. Your data-processing system will then serve not to describe reality but to lie about it."

-Micheal S. Montalbano

Comment

Originally posted by ukamikazu View Post
          That is a beast ! You can't post a picture like that and not tell us how it was made, its dimensions & volume. Inquiring minds want to know!
          90x72x30, 300 gallon sump. 15" wraparound bar. 30" stand. I was dead set on running it planted for about 2 years until I talked with a local guy about his 900 gallon freshwater planted (he is running EI on it, insane!) and decided I didn't have enough free time for maintenance, lol.

Comment

Working...
          X