Best Food for Dwarf Shrimp.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Food for Dwarf Shrimp.....

Hi all.... I'm almost out of my regular shrimp pellets and was wondering what others were using for best growth/color of reds,yellow shrimp.???? Want to try something new !
    Any suggestions ?
    Thanks in advance

Shrimp will eat almost anything. If your looking to color things up look into foods that contain Astaxanthin .
    Aquarium Shrimp Supplies | Green Leaf Aquariums
    The Planted Aquarium Blog

Comment

Originally posted by AquaZilla View Post
      Shrimp will eat almost anything. If your looking to color things up look into foods that contain Astaxanthin .
      Aquarium Shrimp Supplies | Green Leaf Aquariums

+1 for Biomax and White Pellet. I use it and Shrimp eat it like candy!

Comment

A bit off topic

Originally posted by TheBigCheese View Post
        +1 for Biomax and White Pellet. I use it and Shrimp eat it like candy!
        Yes,it seems like this is the perfect food for the invertebrates in the tank,but can someone point me to a QUALITY line of food for small fishes(tetras-lemon an rummy nose-,small corys and 3 or 4 blue rams)Will someone be kind enough to help me or at least point me to the right thread?
        “If there is any religion that
        would cope with modern scientific needs, it would be Buddhism.” -Albert Einstein

Comment

Variety is best. Tetra flakes,Omega flakes,New Life Spectrum to name a few. Dwarf cichlids will eat up live foods and frozen. But your source must be reputable for live. Frozen blood worms,brine shrimp. Brand wont matter so much on frozen, just get the small ones, not jumbo.

Variety is ideal.
          sigpic"We build the worlds best co2 systems, one at a time"

Comment

Thanks Marco.
            “If there is any religion that
            would cope with modern scientific needs, it would be Buddhism.” -Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X